Monday, September 20, 2010

Im a little wierdo, doo do doo

Yeah, Okay, I'm an oddball. I'm the first to say so.

I'm saying this as I'm sitting in the computer lab in my Where's Waldo costume that Meggie got me for graduation.

I do weird stuff.
Or rather, what general society finds weird.
For one, I'm dressed up like Waldo.
For two, I REALLY like to write and read. Like, a lot.
I've taped myself to a chair. With duct tape.
I work at a boy scout camp during the summer. And love the crap out of it.
I plan odd costumes. Like off the wall stuff.
My favorite holiday is Halloween because it's the one day no one can judge you for wearing a prom dress, spike-covered boots, fun purple striped socks, a tie, a mask, and a cape.
Some of my best friends were my teachers in Elementary school and also a good part of the reason I'm currently doing what I'm doing.
If you can, read the story I started for NaNoWriMo last year. Yeah.
My beliefs are odd. I'm not getting into that, but it's really odd.
The way I see the world (as I mentioned in my first post I believe) is WAY odd, comparatively.
Some of the people who know me and have for years, would not believe I'm shy. But I am. That's weird in and of itself. I am TERRIBLY shy.

Anyway, just wanted to mention that. Also, figured I should post today since some people who fail epiqly at a lot of stuff complained I hadn't posted yesterday because I didn't bloody feel like it. But they know who they are.

Also, this picture is relavent to this post:


I'm gunna go throw some butter.

Tata!
P7

2 comments: