Friday, October 1, 2010

I could use an once or so of patience....Thanks.

I don't really know how to phrase all this without sounding like I'm complaining. 'Cause I'm not.

^Thank you for giving me a logical brain, so that I may see what others won't can't.^

I'll say now that I've not had the greatest relationships. Some have actually been close to unhealthy. But this isn't about me. I'm saying this because apparently I'm a Listener and I have no idea what, why, whatever.

Something points people with problems or just small issues to me-I never feel like I can help.
I know just listening can sometimes be all the difference in the world.

This didn't get posted yesterday because...I was doing just this. Middle of writing, HAD to make a phone call. And I hope to Highwater and back it helped.

So, I just do what I can. I listen, I say what I think. I hug if I can. (I love hugs!)
I don't understand what draws people to me.


I'm told it's because I'm accepting, which is really...IDK. I don't see it as accepting. I just...it's all the same to me. Or rather not-people are different, but it that's what makes them wonderful.

I get texts at two in the morning with four pages, simply stating what's the matter and asking what to do.

I never know what to do.

I just...do what I can. I don't always think what I say or does actually helps. But...gah.

I wish I knew what it was that causes people to think I can help. But if that's what I'm meant for, what I'm supposed to do with my life, then so be it.
But I would rather be believed to help than someone see no other way and resorts to something drastic.

Anyway, I want everyone to know that I'm always here whenever you need me, no matter what. I always listen and try to help, even if it's not what helps.

Tata!
P7

P.S.-My friend Emma's blog, is awesome sauce. I wish I could say what I mean half as well as she can.

2 comments: