Saturday, October 16, 2010

ANother family post!!

Yeah, whatever, call me a sap, IDC.

Pretty sure I've mentioned how much I love family right?

Well, I KNOW I've mentioned my actual family.

But I mean hey, what about ALL my families?

I mean, some of my families intertwine and I love that.

I've got my actual blood and law family, who I love tons and tons.

Then there's my "like kin" family. My best friends that I consider my family, people that have been around me and influential and that I care about. TE, Meggie, Manda, Aunt Natalie-I spent yesterday with her, she's my mum's best friend from high school and I've known her my whole life-etc.
I've got my camp family, who, even though Iwant to throw some of them off a cliff sometimes I get mad at them sometimes, I love them dearly and they are some of my favorite people in the world.
I've also got my church family-I've only known them for a little while and I love them all so much.
And then there's my basement/Wilson family (who are watching me type). We fight, we play games, we flirt (wait, what?), we're one big family EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE A PAIN IN MY hand BUTT. I love 'em.

Tata!
P7

No comments:

Post a Comment